We are looking for you to join our team!
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and plans to meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals. This involves market analysis, competitor research, and understanding customer needs.
- Analyse market trends and customer data to accurately forecast sales and inventory needs. This helps in ensuring that the company is prepared for demand fluctuations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and channel partners to ensure revenue generation.
- Build pipeline of projects by specifying and pitching the right product to the right customer.
- Establishes and builds strong, C-level client relationships to ensure profitable business is achieved.
- Expands sales, introduces new products and/or services to clients and organizes visits to current and potential clients.
- Support project channel in sales by generating lead.
- Keep a track on market competition and gather related data and submit to the management.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Prepare business development analysis per focused geography in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5+ Years’ experience in Indian market within plumbing, sanitary and water distribution industry
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to be able to converse effectively with various stakeholders (i.e. meetings and presentations)
- Used to working on own initiative and able to work with customers (internal and external) to solve problems
- You must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM systems design software like AutoCAD, Revit is a plus.
- Language: Hindi and English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Your way to us
Please submit attachments (such as cover letter, CV, certificates) in PDF format. Of course, you can also send us your complete application by email or post.
We are looking forward to your application!