The MAINCOR Dry Construction System enables quick, simple and effective installation. Thanks to the low floor construction and the low weight, the MAINCOR Dry Construction System has essential advantages in new and old buildings. Considerably quicker controllability is an additional benefit.
In addition to the standard Dry Construction System, MAINCOR offers you the ECO Dry Construction System. This installation system was manufactured from ecological materials and under ecological aspects and has very good impact sound insulation properties thanks to the high-quality materials. In combination with energy-saving heat pumps, solar energy and condensing boiler technology, this system from MAINCOR ideally rounds off the ecological construction method in residential and commercial premises.
- Ready-to-install insulation roll to accommodate underfloor heating pipes
- Composite pipe 16 x 2,0
- Laying grid 12,5 cm and 25 cm
- Insulation WLG 035
- Very high pressure load 200kPa/qm
- Quick processing due to pre-glued sheets
- Very good heat distribution
- Installation flexibility due to the following system components: filling elements, conduction and turn panels
- Upper surfaces freely selectable